|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2017 (297 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Luxury Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Living
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- En-suite Shower Room WC
- Family Bathroom WC
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Off Street Car Parking
- Available at the End of October
***FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE*** A lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment on the Waters Edge Development built by Persimmon Homes in Buckshaw Village. This property benefits from two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen/lounge and modern bathrooms.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen 21'10 x 12'1
Master Bedroom 11'7 x 9'10
En-suite Shower Room WC 6'7 x 5'5
Bedroom Two 11'7 x 8''2
Bathroom WC 6'10 x 6'4
To the outside the property has communal gardens and parking for two cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68918504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference wigna1230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.