|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (250 days ago)|
- New Development / 2 Bedroom / 2nd Floor / Un- or Fully-Furnished
- Floor to Ceiling Windows / 83.4 sq.m (899 sq.ft)
- Communal Roof Terrace & Private Terrace
- Shoreditch, Hoxton, Brick Lane, Spitalfields all on your doorstep
- Walking Distance to Shoreditch High Street, Liverpool Street and Old Street Stations
- EPC B
Sculpted in the beating heart of the effervescent Shoreditch, this spacious 2 bed at Fusion Court offers not only a luxury home, but a perch in one of London's most adventurous, creative and fashionable areas.
When work or relaxation isn't on the agenda, Fusion Court's proximity to Hoxton, Spitalfields and Brick Lane, to name just a few, is a real gift. Located amid some of London's most vivacious streets; the exciting eateries, distinctive night-life and unique, vibrant galleries have been the catalyst for the phenomenal bloom that has elevated East London's cultural status.
Recently completed and free for furnishing, the apartment holds an immaculate kitchen, as well as a pristine en-suite and separate bathroom. Further paired with the relaxation and comfort of the living space and bedrooms, this apartment is perfect for anyone looking to make their castle.
Residents at Fusion Court are not only a couple of strides to Shoreditch High Street, but also a short breeze from Liverpool Street Station and Old Street, too. Fusion Court is one of the best-connected areas for travel in London.
Coupled with the floor-to-ceiling windows is a delightful balcony, created with the influx of natural light and fresh air in mind. Fusion Court also boasts a beautiful rooftop terrace with amazing views, perfect for a jug of ice-cold juice on a sunny day.
If this sounds like the ideal property, feel free to contact the Tower Bridge lettings team on 0207 234 0666 and book a grand tour today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Tower Bridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.