|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Available from September 2017
- Front and rear gardens
- Private garage PLUS additonal off-road parking
- Two double and one single bedroom
- Upstairs shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Fantastic location
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- White goods can be included
- Offered unfurnished
This good sized, end of terrace house is new to the lettings market and has recently undergone a refurbishment, including a complete electrical rewire, a recently modernised shower room, new carpets and redecorated throughout!
This family home is located on Grove Road South, just a short stroll from the Southsea shopping centre and the seafront. It is set back from the road, benefiting from a good sized front garden with additional side and rear access.
On the ground floor, this property has a large lounge with feature fireplace, which then leads into the open plan kitchen diner. From the dining room there is access into the rear patio garden, from which you can access the garage. Vehicular access to the garage can be reached via Woodpath Road. The is also space to park an additional car in front of the garage.
Upstairs this property has three good sized bedrooms, two double and a good sized single. There is also a modernised shower room with wash basin and toilet, plus several storage cupboards from the hall.
This property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, and really will be an absolute treat for a family to make their long term home!
Call Morris Dibben NOW to book your viewing, with a view to move in from September 2017
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000279325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.