|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished Top Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Reception areas
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Allocated Parking, Barrier Access
- Next to David LLoyd Gym, Close to Town
FARRELL HEYWORTH are delighted to offer for rental this Luxury Fully Furnished 2 bedroom top floor apartment on the sought after development of Royal Court Drive close to Bolton Town centre.
Entry into the grounds car park and apartment block is accessed via an entry code and parking is allocated.
The apartment has been furnished to a good standard and has a modern light and airy feel throughout.
The accommodation comprises of lounge with dining area, kitchen appointed with quality appliances and a fitted bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
The master bedroom is supplied with a double bed, bedside tables and walk in wardrobes.
Gas central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing is also present throughout. Available long term.
Early application is strongly advised.
Available Mid July
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45302R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.