|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (243 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES INCLUDED
- BATHROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER
- WATER RATES INCLUDED
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- CENTRAL STOCKTON LOCATION
This superb top floor STUDIO apartment is offered on a fully furnished basis in a prime location just off the high street of Stockton town centre.
This property would ideally suit a single professional person and due to its prime location would be ideal for commuting as it has easy access to all local roads, bus routes and Stockton railway station.
Via the secure communal entrance, you enter via the apartment door and are greeted by well presented open plan design with laminate flooring throughout.
With fantastic quality furnishings throughout you will find a lounge sofa, dining furniture and storage.
Fully fitted modern kitchen with beech units, electric oven, gas hob and washer dryer. Not forgetting a microwave and kettle for your use.
Finishing this fantastic studio is the double bed and wardrobe. Separate bathroom with walk in shower cubicle and contemporary tiles throughout.
To be freshly decorated prior to move in, early viewing of this property is highly recommended - call our friendly team to arrange your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000218081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.