|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (302 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment
- Finished to excellent standard
- Ideal for easy access to City and A1
- Neutrally decorated and carpeted throughout
- Allocated, secure parking
- Gas centrally heated
- Ground floor location
- Buses running every 10 minutes in to City
- 2 minute walk to large supermarket
- 20 minute walk in to Durham
This impressive two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in the much sought after Gilesgate area of Durham.
Entrance hallway, being neutrally decorated and carpeted, leading to Lounge; which is also neutral in decoration and flooring, being a good size and having arch way to kitchen; There are a range of wall and floor units in light beech laminate and appliances including; washer/dryer, oven and hob and integrated fridge/freezer.Bedroom one is a double, having en-suite shower room. Bedroom two another double, both are of course neutrally decorated. House bathroom has a white suite including bath, wc and hand basin.
The property is ideal for the professional person needing regular access to Durham City and / or the A1 north and South. These properties always attract plenty of interest on the rental market, the combination of prime location and value for money make this a very HOT property, call to arrange a viewing, you will not be disappointed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000015533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.