|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (298 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FANTASTIC DECKING OVER-LOOKING CANAL
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN / HOB - FRIDGE & FREEZER
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED STORAGE CUPBOARD
- BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER
- DRIVEWAY - CAN FIT 2 CARS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS LEADING TO DECKING
- NO PETS
Modern 2 Bed property with driveway and lovely view to the rear overlooking the canal. The property has been painted throughout with NEW Carpets laid.
Driveway space for 2 cars.
Lounge with patio doors leading to decking area.
The patio doors in the lounge lead to the rear of the property which has a large decking area overlooking the canal.
The Kitchen has a range of wall & Floor units with Oven / Hob, Fridge & Freezer.
To the First Floor are 2 bedrooms and the Bathroom, the main bedroom is Double in Size, this room also has built in storage. The second bedroom is Single in size but this room can fit in a Double Bed.
The Family bathroom consists of Toilet, Wash Basin and Bath with shower.
The property is heated by Gas Central Heating and has UPVC Double Glazing.
Working Tenants Only.
Refeencing Fee: 95 GBP per person referenced.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.