|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Excellent Transport Links
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Loads of Storage - Built in wardrobes
- Seperate Kitchen / Sitting Room
- Beautiful Urban Environment
Please quote reference 32241 when enquiring about this property
No Fees We are thrilled to present this 2 double bedroom flat, within a small private purpose built block, with a secure entrance and communal bike storage.
Minutes from Kingsland High Street, London E8, close to Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction underground and train stations, Buses galore.
This property benefits from a separate kitchen / sitting room, with a family sized bathroom, loads of storage, with built in wardrobes in both double bedrooms, gas heating / hot water, super insulated, all windows double-glazed, a large shared roof terrace.
A beautiful urban environment, surrounded by parks, street markets and a thriving, lively community No fees
EPC - B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.