|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (367 days ago)|
- 1517 sq ft loft apartment
- Double height seating and dining area
- Bespoke kitchen
- Huge master suite with leather flooring
- Exposed brick and solid wood flooring
- Huge crittal windows
- Heart of Clerkenwell
- Fully Managed
- Part Furnished
- Virtual Tour available
SPECTACULAR LOFT APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF CLERKENWELL MEASURING OVER 1500 SQ FT WITH A DOUBLE HEIGHT LIVING AREA
Spread out over two floors, is this striking and funky two bedroom (1 enclosed and 1 mezzanine) loft apartment located in the heart of Clerkenwell. With solid dark wood flooring to the lounge, luxury bespoke kitchen with all mod cons, stylish shower rooms, huge master suite with leather flooring, a large mezzanine bedroom/office area and huge crittal windows. This property is a must see for the loft loving enthusiast. The property is currently part furnished and is available to rent immediately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100073000450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Base Property Specialists, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.