|Added on Rightmove:||10 March 2020 (30 days ago)|
- 8th floor apartment in One Tower Bridge
- Private balcony
- Views across Tower Bridge
- 24 hour Harrods concierge
- On-site gym, swimming pool and spa facilities
A stunning apartment found on the 8th floor of this prestigious development, One Tower Bridge. The apartment is beautifully furnished and boasts a spacious open plan reception and kitchen with solid parquet flooring, Miele appliances and private balcony overlooking Tower Bridge. The property further benefits from a master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, two double bedrooms with generous storage and en-suite bathrooms and a guest cloakroom.
One Tower Bridge benefits from a 24 hour Harrods concierge, on-site gym and spa facilities.
The apartment is in an excellent location, moments from the river and the array of cafes, bars and restaurants that Shad Thames has to offer. It is also a short walk to London Bridge and within easy reach of The City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68979660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference TOL200022_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Tower Bridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.