|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (329 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented & tastefully decorated
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with wooden flooring and bay window
- Dining kitchen with gas fire, wall & base units and appliances
- Master bedroom
- Further double and single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over
- Cellar, gas central heating and double glazing
- No pets or smokers
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom mid terraced cottage is located in the popular village of Wollaston in Stourbridge. The property leads into the hallway with the cosy lounge to the front of the property which boasts a bay window, wooden flooring and electric fire, to the rear of the property a delightful dining kitchen can be found, the dining area has a feature gas fire and the spacious kitchen comprises of wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine and doors leading to the garden. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing where the master bedroom, a double bedroom, single bedroom and house bathroom with white suite and electric shower over bath can be found, all of which have been tastefully decorated to a high standard. The property further benefits from cellar, double glazing and gas central heating and is just a short walk from all the local amenities. EPC = E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1254162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.