|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (260 days ago)|
- Courtyard garden at rear
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Two double bedrooms
- Split level apartment
- Rear access
- Large garage can be included for additional rent
- Gas central heating and double glazed
- Available late October 2017!
- Call Morris Dibben NOW!
Morris Dibben have the top flat (first floor) in this period house that has been cleverly converted into two huge apartments.
What really sets this apartment from the rest is the attention to detail the owners have taken. The original features such as built in storage units, have been lovingly restored and reinvented, offering the maximum space in this centrally located property.
The property is split over two levels, with the two double bedrooms tucked away at the top of the building away from the lounge and kitchen. Both bedrooms have built in storage units and huge double glazed windows facing East - perfect for catching the sun in the mornings.
Along the hall there is a large storage cupboard which would comfortably hold an ironing board, vacuum cleaner etc...
The bathroom is another large room, and this has a brand new 'P' shaped bath, with shower screen and shower over the top. It also has a stylish toilet and a wash basin. The bathroom is so large that the owner has created a space for the washing machine to be plumbed in, to help make more space in the kitchen.
The lounge has good proportions and is also bathed in light. From the lounge you access the separate kitchen, which has been tastefully refurbished with the rest of the property. The kitchen has an integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor above, it has plenty of storage units and also space for a full size fridge freezer.
From the kitchen is a double glazed door with stairs leading down into the small courtyard garden. There is space in the courtyard to hang washing and securely store bicycles.
There is access through a gate into the side street (Talbot Road).
This new listing is sure to let quickly, and is available from late October 2017 - so call Morris Dibben now to book your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68991023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000314591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.