2 bedroom flat to rentDerwent Court, Hill Street, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, KA3
|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Short walk to railway station
- Private parking and gch
- Modern executive apartment
- Long term rental
- Ideal location by town centre
- First floor, secure entry.
An excellent modern two bedroom unfurnished executive apartment in a highly desirable location close to the new Kilmarnock Campus and town centre. Derwent Court offers quality and convenience to any tenant.
The first floor position gives both security and heating economy. The secure door entry and wide bright stairwell leads to apartments double glazed security door. Inside is a central hall, large lounge leading to an open kitchen with dishwasher and white goods, including gas hob. The kitchen opens to a tiled dining area with patio door overlooking the grassed landscaped back garden.
There are two generous double bedroom with one large en-suite bathroom. The contemporary family bathroom with shower add to the quality of the home. There is ample private parking, gas central heating and double glazing. Sorry no pets or DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key-Lets , Ayr.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.