|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2017 (364 days ago)|
- Spacious open plan Kitchen / Reception Area
- Separate Utility Room (second Kitchen Area)
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Standing Shower
- 6 Bedrooms
- First Floor Complete Family Bathroom
- Leytonstone Central line a 15 minute walk away
- Walthamstow Central only 15 minutes away on the bus
- 5 Minute walk to Whipps Cross university Hospital
- 5 Minute walk to Leytonstone School
Varosi Lettings are proud to offer a new 6 bedroom terraced house in Leyton which has just undergone full refurbishment throughout including new bathrooms, kitchens, flooring's, windows and general decoration.
The property is set in a prime location with Leytonstone Central line a 15 minute walk away and Leyton Midland Road Over ground station a 10 minute walk away. There are bus connections meters away from the property with Walthamstow Central only 15 minutes away on the bus.
The house comprises of 6 large bedrooms, a separate kitchen / reception room which offers a lovely open plan spacious area, utility room, storage rooms and two complete family bathrooms. The house also offers a paved rear garden. Offered furnished with early viewings highly recommended.
Kitchen / Reception Area (Large Area)
Very Large Utility Room
Bathroom with Standing Shower
Complete Family Bathroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Varosi Lettings & Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.