|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (251 days ago)|
- Refurbished spacious three bedroom mid terraced house
- Gas central heating system, double glazing
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Ground flower shower room
- Stairs to first floor with two bedrooms
- Stairs providing access to the third attic bedroom
- Enclosed low maintenance astro turfed garden
- Further yard area
- EPC rating F
- Referencing fee £90, Admin fee £144
A recently refurbished spacious three bedroom mid terraced property briefly comprising of:- gas central heating system, lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room, stairs, two bedrooms and stairs providing access to the attic bedroom, enclosed astro turfed low maintenance garden and yard area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69023324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100808004591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.