|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (416 days ago)|
- First Floor Flat In Sought After Location
- Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Area
- Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Close To All Amenities
- Perfect First Home Or Base For Business Professional
- Available Mid October
- Offered Unfurnished
This is a nicely presented first floor flat boasting it's own private entrance and is situated in a popular quiet residential location, within easy reach of local shops, public transport and much more.
Internally the property comprises; entrance, hallway, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, utility area, two bedrooms (one double and one single) and a modern bathroom with overhead shower.
The property benefits from economy 7 heating & double glazing. The property is offered unfurnished and is available mid October. Viewing is highly recommended.
NB: No Pets, No HB.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL150016_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.