|Added on Rightmove:||12 March 2020 (25 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 5th Floor
- 24 Hour concierge
- Residents' gym
- Heron Quays DLR - 0.4 mile
- Jubilee Underground - 0.4 mile
- Approx. 575 sq ft (53 sq m)
- EPC: B
* Video Viewing Available *
A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment in the ever popular Landmark development.
Situated on the 5th floor of the West Tower with 24 hour concierge, and residents' private gym. Ideally located for excellent transport links 0.4 miles from Heron Quays DLR and 0.4 miles from Canary Wharf Jubilee and the eagerly anticipated Crossrail station.
Rent: £385 per week
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments. If your tenancy does not qualify as an AST, additional fees may apply.
Please visit jll.co.uk/fees for details of fees which may be payable when renting a property
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P105022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.