|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- 1 Bed
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
- Gas Central Heating
A one bedroom apartment in Cheval Calico House is the perfect base from which to explore many of Londons famous tourist attractions, such as St Pauls Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough Market and the South Bank. With excellent transport connections less than a one minutes walk away, the West End & South Bank and all the excitement they have to offer are only a few stops on the underground or a short stroll across the river.
MINIMUM LET 90 nights
Included within the rates:
* Weekly Maid Service
* Concierge / Reception
* Air-Cooling (in Blocks B & C)
* CCTV / Video Entry
* Fully equipped Kitchen with Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
* Fine China, Crockery, Cooking Utensils
* In-room safe
* TV with Satellite Channels
* Bed linen and Towels changed once per week
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Champions , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.