|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Close to Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End stations
- Patio with Communal Gardens
- Secure Underground Parking
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- 20 mins to Canary Wharf
- Walking distance to Victoria Park.
A beautiful ground floor one bedroom apartment situated in the ever popular Heart Of Bow Development. The development offers a concierge, underground car parking, gardens and external areas.
It is comprised of a double Bedroom, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bathroom, garden area and its own parking space. Close by you have access to the A12, Bow Church DLR and Bow Underground stations giving you all round brilliant access into and out of Central London.
This property is very well presented and must be viewed to appreciate its beauty.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0003098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.