|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (387 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Lounge and Open Plan Dining Kitchen Area
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden with Outhouse
- *** Available End of October 2017 ***
A Fantastic Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home Situated on Squires Gate Lane with Access to All Local Amenities and Transport Links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with multi fuel stove and modern fitted dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and the master has fitted wardrobes, single bedroom and family bathroom/wc.
The property also has a small garden frontage and large enclosed rear garden.
The property is available from the end of October so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69078665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 135941R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.