|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2020 (83 days ago)|
- Large balcony and panoramic views
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
- Two lifts to access apartments
- 24 hour concierge service
- Swimming pool and spa facilities
- Access to 5 star hotel facilities
- Swimming pool and spa facilities
Located on the fifteenth floor of this prestigious tower in North Greenwich, this stunning brand new apartment is now available. With a south facing aspect, the large windows and private balcony offer spectacular views over the River Thames, the O2 and beyond.
The apartment is 929 square feet with a high specification and access to five star amenities including 24 hour concierge service; room service; swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi; spa treatments; residents bar, lounge and fine dining restaurant that has panoramic views.
The open plan living room and high ceilings at 2.6m are complimented by a superior specification in the kitchen with fully integrated appliances (including a wine cooler), stone worktops and comfort cooling/heating system. The master bedroom with en suite and built-in wardrobe offers convenient living and the second double bedroom is well-proportioned and spacious. The bathrooms have underfloor heating; stone topped vanity units and partially-heated mirrors contributing to modern living.
Arora Tower is well located and within few minutes’ walk to North Greenwich Station on the jubilee line, ( connecting to Canary Wharf, future Crossrail and DLR stations); 10 minutes from City Airport and 14 minutes by tube to Green Park, West End, the emirates Air-Link and the Greenwich Pier Clipper. 02 Arena; UNESCO World Heritage Site, Greenwich Village; Cutty Sark Ship and Museum; Royal Naval College; Greenwich Peninsula Ecology Park. Planning proposals at North Greenwich orientate around a large regeneration plan which include the expansion of North Greenwich station; a new ‘Bicester Village’ style shopping arcade within the 02 arena; regeneration of the local area with an array of bars and restaurants; artistic and community spaces.
The location and transport links mean the property works for professionals and students.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site's 'Tenant Fees' page located under the Rent tab
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CAL200122_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.