|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Convenient Location
- Superbly Presented
- Detached Outbuilding/Home Office
- 100ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Gated Entrance
- Secure Parking
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Short Walk to Broxbourne Station
An impressive three double bedroom extended semi detached house ideally situated in a highly regarded residential location close to The River Lea and Broxbourne Railway Station. This delightful family home provides spacious accommodation over three floors and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The accommodation comprises : Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Utility Room, Ground Floor Cloakroom along with Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom on the First Floor, and a Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom on the Top Floor. The house also has a magnificent 100ft South Facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn surrounded by various mature trees, bushes plants and shrubs with a timber decking/bbq area and a raised pathway leading to a Detached Home Office/Gym at the rear. The house is approached via a block paved gated driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles. The property is conveniently located on the fringes of the 'Lea Valley Regional Park' and just a short stroll from 'The River Lea' both of which provide delightful country walks. Broxbourne Schools, Local Shops and Railway Station (Liverpool St Stansted) are all within one mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69102875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REY0000560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.