|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (358 days ago)|
- Brand New Maisonette Flat
- Set On The First Floor
- Own Private Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Beautifully Appointed Bathroom
- Highly Efficient Property
- Allocated Parking
- Extremely Popular Development
Available to rent immediately is this beautifully appointed, brand new first floor maisonette. Located at the end of a popular new development in Southsea, this well proportioned flat has the unusual advantage of a large private garden. The internal accommodation which is accessed by its own front door and is set over the first floor comprises of a hallway, a good sized lounge/diner, a fully fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, two bedrooms and a beautifully appointed bathroom suite with shower over the bath. The property is extremely efficient with modern regulations for the insulation, UPVc double glazing and a Daikin air sourced heat pump which operates the heating and the hot water. As well as the large external garden, the property comes with one allocated parking space. To arrange a viewing, please contact SBK lettings on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8123228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.