|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2020 (18 days ago)|
- Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- No Pets
- Garage and Driveway
- Sought After Location
- Offered Unfurnished
- Integrated Cooker
- Available Mid April
*** THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ***
A recently redecorated three bedroom property in the heart of Stoke Gifford. Offered unfurnished and available mid April. Vieiwngs strongly advised!
*** DETACHED HOUSE IN STOKE GIFFORD ***
Looking for a family home? This well-presented three bedroom detached house could be exactly what you're looking for. Located in the quiet cul-de-sac of Cade Close this lovely detached house offers you a spacious property that has been redecorated throughout in recent months. To the ground floor you have a newly fitted, modern kitchen with integrated cooker, large lounge with double doors out to the rear garden and second reception room to the front of the property. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms all recently re-carpeted throughout and family bathroom. Additionally, the property boasts ample storage, a downstairs cloakroom, gas central heating thoughout and UPVC double glazing. Situated a short walk from St Michaels Primary School and Abbeywood School, local amenities and Bristol Parkway Station station this house in an ideal location.
Offered unfurnished and available mid April
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69124170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P5724F1614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.