|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (289 days ago)|
- Available January 2018!
- Brilliant location, seconds from seafront
- One double & one single bedroom
- Large Front Facing Lounge
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Neutral decor
- White bathroom
- Close to seafront and Palmerston Road
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- **Currently undergoing light refurbishment
This first floor unfurnished apartment offers a brilliant balance between spacious accomodation and excellent location. The property is close to the seafront, Southsea common and Palmerston Road shopping precinct. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and available long term.
Consisting of an excellent size lounge with bay window, one large double bedroom, one good size single bedroom, galley style fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven this is a very well proportioned property. The lounge and kitchen area are open plan which gives the property a spacious feel throughout. It is finished in neutral decor throughout and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The exterior of the building communal areas have recently been redecorated and recarpeted throughout, giving it that extra touch of class in such a beautiful part of Southsea.
Properties in this area are highly sought after so early viewing is recommended. Available NOW so call now to secure a viewing today!
***Please note this property is now currently undergoing a light refurbishment and will be available from late December.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69147152.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FRDP_SHAFT44_3931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.