|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- Available January 2018
- Substantial detached family residence
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate utility room & study
- Private parking with detached double garage
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Quiet private residential road
- Walking distance of Village centre
AVAILABLE JANUARY 2018..... Is this attractive Tudor Style detached family residence. Situated in a popular private residential location within the village of Hook. The accommodation comprises master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a generous reception hall which allows access to the double aspect living room with bi-folding doors to rear garden, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen/dining room with separate utility room and a sizeable study. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, private driveway parking and detached double width garage. Please contact us for further details or to make an appropriate viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69166703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHR1000778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Russell, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.