|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (247 days ago)|
- Spacious modern detached home
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Kitchen & utility with appliances
- Garage, gardens and driveway
- EPC rated C
Located in a desirable area, convenient for road networks throughout the region (A19, A1, Tyne Tunnel) as well as Metro and bus routes, local business and large superstore, plus excellent schools.
This modern detached house offers spacious and high quality accommodation, recently decorated and professionally cleaned.
To the ground floor there are two reception rooms, the living room with feature fire and surround, plus conservatory, a stylish fitted kitchen and separate utility room, as well as cloak room/WC.
Upstairs there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and family bathroom.
There is a garage and driveway for parking, and landscaped gardens which are maintained fortnightly March through to October (included).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101011003005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Whitley Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.