|Added on Rightmove:||18 March 2020 (21 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Generously sized garden
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Short walk to West Silvertown DLR station
- Close to local shops & amenities
- EPC rating - B
A wonderful opportunity to rent a unique and interesting garden flat in an award winning Docklands development.
This architect designed apartment has two good sized double bedrooms, one bathroom, a large open plan kitchen/living room and a generous private garden. Its large windows and high ceilings ensure an abundance of natural light and a bright airy feel. The apartment also has double glazing and gas fired central heating. This property is situated just a short walk from local amenities, shops and West Silvertown DLR station, which gives access to Canary Wharf in 12 minutes and Bank in 20 minutes. It is also right next to Britannia Village School which has been rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED.
Contact us on or email to arrange a viewing today!
For a 360 degree virtual tour please click on the virtual tour tab or copy this link into your browser:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 17416227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Royal Docks & Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.