|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (320 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Grade Two Listed St Mark's Church
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Open Plan Living Space & Kitchen
- One Good Size Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Communal Laundry Room & Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** UNIQUE ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT TO LET IN THE BEAUTIFUL GRADE TWO LISTED ST MARK'S CHURCH CLOSE TO PRESTON CITY CENTRE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the beautiful grade two listed St Mark's church, close to all local amenities, travel links and just a short walk to Preston City Centre. Ideally positioned, this superb property offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with secure door entry system, entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious open plan living space and kitchen, one good size double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. The property further benefits a communal laundry room and allocated parking for one vehicle. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Available Immediately. DSS Not Accepted. Pets Not Accepted.
5' 8'' x 5' 7'' (1.74m x 1.72m)
Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with overhead electric shower unit. Part tiled elevations. Tiled flooring throughout. Electric heated towel ladder. Ceiling light fitting. Extractor fan.
Communal laundry room and bin storage.
Externally the property sits in well maintained grounds with allocated parking for one vehicle.
Open Plan Living Space & Kitchen
20' 3'' x 16' 6'' (6.19m x 5.04m)
Double glazed window with central door leading out onto a private balcony. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor canopy. Space a freestanding fridge freezer. Wood laminate flooring throughout. Two ceiling light fittings with two additional wall lights. Wall mounted electric heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
13' 6'' x 10' 5'' (4.13m x 3.19m)
Double glazed window with central door leading out onto a private balcony. Wood laminate flooring throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted storage heater.
9' 8'' x 4' 5'' (2.97m x 1.36m)
Wood laminate flooring throughout. Pendant light fitting. Doors leading to all rooms.
Communal entrance with secure door entry system.
5' 1'' x 3' 9'' (1.55m x 1.15m)
Entrance via hardwood door. Wood laminate flooring throughout. Inset halogen spotlights.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 414870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.