|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2017 (459 days ago)|
- Beautiful development with concierge facilities
- Third floor apartment with plenty of natural light
- Spacious reception room with sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized double bedroom
- Additional room used as a study
- Smart family bathroom
- Private balcony with beautiful river views
SHORT LET. Enjoying a pleasant riverside location within the prestigious St David's Square development, this spacious one bedroom flat with study and balcony includes use of well equipped communal facilities.
St David's Square is located close to the many local shops and amenities on Westferry Road as well as the fashionable area of Canary Wharf and the River Thames. All transport links to the City and the West End are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69180872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.