3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentChuckethall Road, Livingston
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (433 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached villa
- Lounge with French door to rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom with seperate shower
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Viewing now for entry approx 13th Nov
- Deposit and references required
Modern bright three bedroom semi detached villa situated in a very pleasant small private residential estate. The property will be let unfurnished. Situated only minutes drive to the town centre and motorway access for the M8 making it ideal for those who commute to either Edinburgh or Glasgow. The property comprises of entrance hallway. Lounge with French doors leading to the enclosed rear garden. WC.
Dining sized fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, gas hob, oven and microwave. Three double sized bedrooms, the master with en suite. Family bathroom with a white three piece suite and seperate shower cubicle. Double glazing. Gas central heating. Driveway and garage (the freezer is housed in the garage). Council tax band - E
Viewing now for entry approximately 13th November
Professionals - Yes
Smokers - No
DSS - No
Pets - One cat or small dog maybe considered
Landlord registration number - 429202/400/08161 - LL Reg No:42921/4/8161
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69189137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000297272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.