|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2020 (11 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Sub-Penthouse
- 797 sq ft internal space
- Private balcony with stunning views
- Direct Shard & City views
- Ninth floor
- Corner aspect reception room
- 1.5 heigh ceiling in the reception room
- Modern development
- Concierge service
- Fully furnished
An elegant and unique Sub Penthouse apartment with exceptionally high (x 1½) ceilings in the open-plan reception room, & situated on the 9th floor of a meticulously designed development with concierge service & located only moments away from London Bridge & Bankside.
This outstanding 797 sq ft apartment boasts an impressive corner aspect reception room, with balcony, affording far reaching & stunning panoramic views towards London’s Shard & the City. The chic kitchen with work island/breakfast bar is perfectly engineered for entertaining & works effortlessly with the bright reception room.
This exceptional two double bedroom/two bathroom apartment has been designed for a unique & exclusive London lifestyle.
Living/Dining Are Inc Kitchen - 7.2 x 3.6m (23'7" x 11'9") -
Hall - 4.9 x 2.6m (16'0" x 8'6") -
Master Bedroom - 3.8 x 3.7m (12'5" x 12'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.7 x 2.8m (12'1" x 9'2") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69203532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29574683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mariana Real Estate, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.