|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (220 days ago)|
- Set within a brand new modern development
- Modern high specification finish throughout
- Lovely open-plan reception room with stunning wooden floors
- Wonderful kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bright and airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Brand new stylish bathroom
- Moments from a selection of amenities and transport links
- Amazing location set in the heart of Enfield
LONG LET. This wonderful two bedroom apartment offers a high-quality finish, a beautiful open-plan reception room/kitchen, granite worktops, engineered wood floors and a fantastic location moments from Enfield's town centre.
This fantastic development is superbly located within the popular area of Enfield Town which offers a range of local amenities, bars, restaurants and trendy shops with excellent transport links to central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.