|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym facilities overlooking the dockside
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Winter garden
- Large living area
- Marble flooring with underfloor heating
- State of the art kitchen and bathroom
- Bespoke furniture
- Short walk to the heart of Canary Wharf
Madley are excited to offer this brand new two bedroom apartment at the iconic Dollar Bay development. The apartment boosts a stunning view of the river Thames and famous 02, large winter garden which is ideal for entertaining or relaxing after a busy day.
The apartment is finished to an impeccably high specification with underfloor heating throughout, while the floor to ceiling windows in the reception room open out to a stunning view of Canary Wharf and the Dock as envious back drop to this beautiful apartment.
The apartment comes fully furnished and includes a kitchen & cleaning pack. Residents of Dollar Bay will have the total luxury of the contemporary London lifestyle as the development comes complete with 24hr concierge and security, on site gym and residents lobby area. Dollar Bay is situated within a short walk to South Quay DLR station along with Canary Wharf Underground station, shops, restaurants and bars just a stones throw away.
Viewings come highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.