|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- Two large double bedrooms
- Balcony with views
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Garage and allocated parking
- Very large living area
- Close to Oxford and Summertown centre
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this large TOP FLOOR two bedroom flat with balcony in a the very sought after North Oxford location, within walking distance to Summertown shops, bars and restaurants and also within walking distance to Oxford city centre.
This apartment is very large particularly the bedrooms which have built in wardrobes. The bathroom is tiled with separate bath and shower cubicle. There is a separate kitchen with fitted appliances. The living room is also generous in space and has a balcony overlooking the playing fields.
There is parking and a garage which is perfect for storage. Rent also includes council tax running until March 2018.
We expect this property to be hugely popular so get in quickly.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69214814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878002922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.