|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Home
- Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Cul-de-sac Setting
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Driveway Parking
- Walking Distance To Nantwich Town Centre
- Ideal for Families and Couples
- Close to Local Superstore
- Council Tax Band B
- Call 01270 611333 To View
Centrally located two double bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Nantwich town centre with enclosed garden and of road parking. This property is ideally suited for a small family or couple. Sorry no pets allowed.
ENTRANCE PORCH 3' 5" x 4' 0" (1.04m x 1.22m) The property is accessed through the front porch, with double glazed front door and laminate flooring.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 10" x 11' 6" (5.74m x 3.51m) The large lounge with dining area is fitted with new carpets and benefiting from having a wall mounted fire, double glazed window to the front aspect and further double glazed window to side, under stairs storage cupboard, and stairs rising to first floor.
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 7' 2" (3.51m x 2.18m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, integrated electric cooker and space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer. Door leading to the enclosed rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 11' 11" (3.53m x 3.63m) Situated to the rear aspect of the property, neutrally decorated with fitted carpets, double glazed window and airing cupboard with storage.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 8' 8" (3.51m x 2.64m) To the front of the property, with fitted carpets, neutral décor and double glazed window.
BATHROOM 6' 3" x 5' 0" (1.91m x 1.52m) A modern white three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over, and laminate flooring.
EXTERNALLY The property has off road driveway parking, a small lawned area to the front and an enclosed south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69218150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718001737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.