|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Stylish Executive One Bedroom 1st Floor Apt
- Located close to Shifnal Centre
- Lounge and Very Modern Kitchen with integral white goods
- Suited for single professionals only
- Private Allocated Parking
- Unfurnished, Strictly No Pets, Non Smoker, No Dss
- Very Modern Bathroom, with Shower over bath..
- STRICTLY NO PETS, NON SMOKERS, NO DSS
- AVAILABLE END OF JULY
Wonderful modern first floor apartment. This attractive block of 4 apartments is located within minutes walk of Shifnal town centre and also within minutes walk of open countryside and walks. The apartment is finished to a very high standard and consists of open plan lounge and Ultra modern Kitchen with all integral appliances. Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Separate high quality bathroom. Thermostatic Shower over bath. All the apartments have allocated parking. Gas C/H. Unfurnished. Available end of October. No Pets, Non Smokers, No DSS. AVAILABLE END OF JULY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69220466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6866984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fields Of Shifnal Ltd, Shifnal.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.