|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2020 (9 days ago)|
- Residents lounge
- 24hr concierge/reception
- 24hr business lounge
- Cleaning and dry-cleaning services on site
- Pet friendly development with pet sitting services
- Bike Storage
- Parking available by seperate Negotiation
- Onsite maintenance team
- Virtual Tour Available
Available to rent for the first time, this is a brand new two-bedroom apartment in Canary Wharf.
Offered furnished, this apartment has a very generously sized living area, open plan kitchen, and space for an additional dining area also. There is a wonderful private balcony leading off the reception which enjoys pleasing views. There are two double bedrooms, one of them with an ensuite shower room. There is a further, main bathroom, with a bath.
The design and specification of this apartment is very contemporary, neutral and will appeal to tenants looking for quality in all areas. Wooden floors, comfort cooling, fully integrated kitchen appliances, make this a very attractive rental property in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Sailmakers is a landmark development in the heart of Canary Wharf. It is conveniently located for DLR and underground (tube) and within very easy access of the West End, City and Canary Wharf. On site facilities include a 24-hour concierge, large gym, residents’ cinema, residents’ dining room with kitchen, car parking by arrangement and bicycle storage, dry cleaning and laundry facilities and pet sitting facility.
* Available only with 12 month agreements. £583 per week price is the weekly equivilent of the annual rent inclusive of the 8 weeks' rent free offer and an additional 10% discount.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CAL190095_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.