|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Beautifully renovated four bedroom public house
- High ceilings and excellent-quality wood flooring.
- Four generous sized bedrooms (two with en-suites)
- Bright reception room with ample space to entertain
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Lovely private garden and additional Utility room
- Moments from the River Thames
- Swift access into the City and Canary Wharf
LONG LET. Situated on the residential Cable Street, this charming renovated four bedroom flat public house benefits from bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings and high-quality wood flooring.
Cable Street boasts a peaceful location moments away from the River Thames. Both Limehouse and Shadwell Stations are closely located for frequent services into central London, while the Rotherhithe Tunnel is also nearby for access to south of the river.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.