|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (438 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM UNFURNISHED MID TERRACE HOUSE IN WARTON
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE, SHOPS AND BAE SYSTEMS
- LARGE LOUNGE AND MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- FRONT GARDEN, OUTHOUSE AND REAR YARD AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, GAS FIRE AND DOUBLE GLAZING
Two bedroom end terrace house to let. The property is unfurnished, close to the village centre, with local shops and amenities and 2 mins walk to BAe systems. The property compromises a large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a small front garden area, and large rear yard with outhouse, with large communal grass area beyond. With main road access to the rear, The property has gas central, gas fire and double glazing throughout. There is parking to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69232967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-F321Z6V8XS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.