|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (283 days ago)|
- A spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Large front facing reception room
- Two double bedrooms (one in the attic)
- Separate WC and Bathroom
- Shared gardens to the front and rear
- Rear facing kitchen
- Large Attic Bedroom
- Fabulous Flat close to the town centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Call now for a viewing!!
A large first floor two bedroom flat situated on Balmoral Road in Town Moor. This is a spacious unfurnished flat with rear facing kitchen, separate bathroom and WC, extremely large living dining room, one double bedroom and a further attic bedroom approached by a separate staircase really must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. This spacious and airy apartment has gas central heating and is partially double glazed. The property has just been renovated (some carpets still to be fitted) with a new kitchen and new carpets to most rooms with a complete redecoration in neutral colours. NB there is no cooker in this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69237467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637008992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.