|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Walking Distance To Town, Beach & Local Amenities
Spacious first Floor 1 Bedroom Flat. Parking space.
Walking distance to Town, beach and other local amenities including train station
and bus routes.
Communal Entrance to First Floor *ENTRANCE HALL with Intercom * *LOUNGE 17'2 x 9'2 with sea and countryside views, TV and telephone point
* Galley style KITCHEN with Electric Oven and Hob
* BEDROOM 12' x 12'9 to widest with large built in wardrobe and storage space.
En suite *BATHROOM* including hand basin and shower over bath with storage cupboard*
HEATING: Electric Heating
OUTSIDE: Parking Space
LIMITATIONS: Sorry No Full Housing Benefit, Pets or Smokers
AVAILABLE: Beginning of November
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'A'
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69242255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat7Broadlea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse & Porter, Sandown.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.