|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment Of The Highest Quality
- Offered Fully Furnished With Immediate Availability
- Fitted Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances
- Contemporary Styled Bathroom With Shower
- With Security In Mind A Secure Intercom Entry System
- Residents And Visitor Parking
- Yarm High Street Within Walking Distance
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £900
A wonderful option for anyone looking for a fully furnished Two Bedroom Apartment within walking distance of Yarm High Street with it's wide range of boutique/individual shops & eateries and commuter links to the A66 and A19.
Situated on the first floor of the highly regarded Yarm Manor, the many features include electric heating, double glazing, lounge opening to a fitted kitchen with a host of appliances, contemporary styled bathroom with shower, a secure intercom entry system and residents/visitor parking.
There is an additional charge for water of £30.00 per month. W-fi is free. Sky is installed and the Landlord will ask for a small monthly contribution (figure to be confirmed). No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £900.
Available to rent immediately - viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170156_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.