2 bedroom cottage to rentRectory Road, Crieff
|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Charming character property
- Exclusive area
- Close to transport and shops
- Good local schools
Please quote reference 32373 when enquiring about this property
Rectory Cottage is a fine grade B listed character property, situated in a highly regarded area in Crieff.
The accommodation consists of large reception room with solid quality wood flooring throughout:
- Very large fully fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- 2 large bedrooms
- Brand new bathroom
- Downstairs utility
- Downstairs bathroom and shower room
- Private, gated parking area
- Pretty, enclosed garden to the front
Crieff is a lovely historic town with good transport links and excellent schooling opportunities. The Town has plenty of shops, excellent restaurants, and there are additional shops and schools in nearby Comrie.
Easy access to Perth, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The world renowned Gleneagles hotel is a ten minute drive away.
Also there is the excellent Crieff Hydro, with all the leisure facilities, only a 5 minute walk from Rectory cottage.
Can provide part furnished or unfurnished.
Various rental periods considered.
EPC Energy Score: 46.
Landlord registration number - 195333 / 340 / 27150
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.