|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2018 (218 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom Unfurnished let
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Close to local amenities
- Off Road parking for 2 cars
- Rear enclosed yard
- Referencing fee £90 pp including VAT
- Completion fee £75 including VAT
A 2 bedroom property which is well presented throughout, situated in the heart of Menai Bridge, Within walking distance to the local primary and secondary school. Close to all the amenities that Menai Bridge has to offer. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge. Off road parking for 2/3 cars, lawned garden to the front and courtyard to the rear with Shed. No Smokers, No DSS. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69252359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100278019452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Menai Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.