|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Available End February / March
- Detached family bunglow
- Walking distance to Headington School and JR
- Parking for 3 cars
- 3 Large bedrooms plus Study Room
- No Reference fees on this property
Upon entering the bungalow you will find a large hallway with wooden flooring, the lounge area is spacious and has patio doors leading to side garden, the property also benefits from a separate study area just off the lounge. The kitchen/diner has wooden units and integrated white goods and utility room just off the kitchen.
All bedrooms are large doubles and the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Externally you will find a small enclosed garden with access to the driveway which will fit 3 cars.
The property is offered furnished and is suitable for a professional couple or family.
No Reference Fees on this property.
Available End Feb / March
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69253991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000149054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.