|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (304 days ago)|
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZE WINDOWS
- ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- SEPARATED KITCHEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- WORKING TENANTS ONLY (NO DSS)
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW
- FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 0207 538 4411
Shadwell is one of the most desirable area in East London, suitable for all working professionals with excellent transport links. Situated in 2 mins away from Shadwell Station , London, this ground floor offers 3 doubles,large living room, lovely bathroom, brand new fitted kitchen and new bathroom.
- Ground floor maisonette
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Family sized bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- State-of-the-art integrated appliances
- Large back garden
- Spacious living space
- Part furnished
- Available now
Desirable location Shadwell and Wapping Lane. Excellent transport links to the City, Westminster, Canary Wharf etc.
Wapping Station: 2 minute walk., the nearest London stations are Shadwell,Wapping, Limehouse, Aldgate,and Whitechapel.
Shadwell offers something special for everyone, with local pubs, bars, restaurants and shopping experiences to enjoy. The property is also located nearby several state-of-the-art health clubs that include luxurious spas, swimming pools and studios. For a more serene experience, take a stroll in one of the many parks The City has to offer or enjoy the stunning waterside views at Canary Riverside.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Homes, Canary wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.