|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (209 days ago)|
- Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms (Master Having a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Nicely Presented Gardens, Double Width Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Available Now On An Unfurnished Basis
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Council Tax Band D. Bond £975
This Example of a Modern Four Bedroom Detached House on the Always Popular Kingsmead Development is Just Delightful. The Superbly Presented, Well Planned Interior has been Redecorated Throughout & There is a Very Calm & Neutral Feel About the Place.
Comprising Briefly Entrance Hall, Through Lounge/Dining Room with French Doors & Living Flame Gas Fire, Breakfast Kitchen with a Lovely Range of Modern Fitted Units and Built In Oven & Hob, a Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom W/C. The First Floor has the Master Bedroom with a Modern Shower Room En-Suite, Three Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom.
Nice Features Include a Good Size South Facing Garden, Integral Garage, Double Width Driveway and uPVC Double Glazing. Unfurnished & Available Now. No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Bond £1000.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with a double width driveway leading to the single garage with roller door, power points and lighting. The pleasant rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with blue slate borders and a circular paved patio area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
6.4m x 3.78m
reducing to 9'6.
3.38m x 2.84m
1.93m x 1.6m
1.6m x 0.86m
3.2m x 3.18m
1.8m x 1.4m
3.8m x 2.9m
3.5m x 2.44m
2.7m x 2.13m
2.77m x 1.68m
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170150_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.