|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Newly decorated luxury One Bedroom Apartment
- Unfurnished or Furnished (Landlord is flexible)
- Rent includes water rates
- Allocated parking space
- Close to both Gordon Hill & Enfield Chase BR station
- Available Now
Set in a highly desirable location by St Michael's Green and local facilities is this spacious one bedroom apartment available immediately. Furnished or Unfurnished (Landlord is flexible), newly decorated, allocated parking space and close to both Gordon Hill and Enfield Chase Stations. Professionals only, no smokers or pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69291545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36659_WhitakersLod39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse Residential , Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.