|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Beautiful 3 bed family home
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Village setting with lovely views
- Log burner for cosy nights in
- Lovely gardens
- Pets considered at Landlords discretion
- Available for viewings NOW
- EPC D62
£100 CASHBACK INCENTIVE
Available NOW for viewings is this lovely 3 bed family home which is tucked away in a quiet cul de sac within the popular village of Tamerton Foliot.
Tamerton Foliot offers local amenities to include a village shop and public houses. Regular bus routes providing easy access to the city centre.
The accommodation offers spacious, light and airy accommodation with fantastic sized gardens and a garage.
Entrance hallway which leads into the large lounge through to dining room. The lounge boasts lovely far reaching views over countryside.
There is a log burner in situ which is perfect for those cosy nights in.
To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) and a family bathroom.
The gardens are to three sides of the property offering patio areas to the front, side and rear. There is a lawned area to the top of the rear garden and the single garage is located there also.
Pets are considered at Landlords discretion.
Available NOW - call us today to avoid disappointment as this is a beautiful family home in a great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69300197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8248905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.